I will protect the unity of the church by:
- Acting in love especially toward others in our church (Romans 15:5; I Peter 1:22).
- Refusing to gossip (Ephesians 4:29).
- Praying for and supporting the leadership (Hebrews 13:17).
I will share the responsibility of my church by:
- Praying for its growth (I Thessalonians 1:2).
- Assisting with the accomplishment of our mission and vision (John 20:21).
- Reaching out to the unchurched and inviting them into our community (Luke 14:23).
- Warmly welcoming newcomers (Romans 15:7).
I will serve the ministry of the church by:
- Generously giving (Malachi 3:10; Matthew 23:23).
- Discovering my gifts and talents (I Peter 4:10).
- Being equipped to minister with a servant’s heart (Ephesians 4:11-13; Philippians 2:3-4).
- Serving in a ministry (Ephesians 2:10).